161 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Health | Wellness,
Join Team In Training for our Social Hour on May 14th at Elements Restaurant and Bar, 161 Mamaroneck Ave, White Plains, NY
Team In Training (rated Best Charity Endurance Training Program by Competitor Magazine), is not only an excellent way to get fit and participate in a full or half marathon, hike, century cycle ride, or triathlon, but is also the best way to help in the fight against blood cancer.
Team In Training is a 3-5 month program in which participants achieve/exceed a fundraising commitment in support of the LLS’s Mission while training for an endurance event of their choice (within Team In Training’s offerings). In return, you will receive:
• The opportunity to save lives through fundraising for research
• Training program including coaching, training plan, clinics, and group training sessions
• Guaranteed race entry
• Pre-race inspiration dinner and post-race victory celebration
• Travel to your selected event including airfare and hotel (where applicable)
• The opportunity to make your athletic goals a reality while giving back to the cancer community!
Come to this free, no obligation event to learn more and get started today! For more information or to RSVP visit our website at www.teamintraining.org/wch or contact Jenna at Jenna.Viviani@lls.org or 914-821-8268.