659 Old Willets Path
Hauppauge, NY 11788
6:00 p.m. Monday, July 15, 2013
Networking | Business,
Walk Talk Connect™ Gatherings presents…
Social Media Solutions for Small Business
~Take Your Social Media from UGH to OMG~
with Founder, Alyse Parise, & Guest presenter, Amy Nowacoski
To learn more and register: http://ow.ly/mjrdY
Everywhere you turn, you read articles on how social media can grow your business. So you’ve set up a Twitter account and a Facebook page and… now what?
What do I post? How can I build my audience? How do I convert fans to paying customers? How do I make this all work and still have time to run my business?
Mastering social media basics will have you creating effective social media campaigns to get the business results you want.
This month’s guest speaker, Amy Nowacoski will lead you through 4 basic principles that will have you be more effective in less time and harness the power of social media:
1. Social Media is social. When you connect deeply you can build relationships that will convert “fans” to “advocates”
2. If you’re not measuring, it’s not marketing. Your numbers, the stats and insights, will show you exactly want content to post where and when.
3. Create content your audience is eager for. Define your audience and give them what they want
4. Have a plan. Creating a social media strategy will eliminate the “what am I going to post today?” question forever.
Dear Walk Talk Connect™ Community,
At our June meeting we all had fun training our memories through the one and only Matthew Goerke. Plus we got the chance to move, mingle and meet one another in a variety of ways.
The WTC community has been asking for more info about Social Media - which is a really hot topic right now. So we found a wonderful speaker who has previously been at our meetings.
Join Alyse Parise, the founder who will set the stage for you to get to know one another in a highly interactive way. as it relates to our personal, business and global lives.
When you join us on June 17th you’ll learn how to:
• network in a way that feels great as a woman (no elevator speeches)
• use Social Media to your best advantage
• feel really good about networking even if you like to avoid it
• determine how much time to devote to your social media and where - Twitter? LinkedIn? Facebook? Google+? Pinterest? Instagram?
• share who you are in a collaborative space that feels easy and really supportive
Your investment is only $25. Plus you can bring a friend and get half off! (Purchase by July 5)
To learn more and register: http://ow.ly/mjrdY $25 Early Bird (Before July 5) After July 6: $30