6:00 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013
Food | Wine
Attention fellow foodies, amateur cooks and professional chefs. Get out your knives, cutting boards and open your fridge for our upcoming dining event as we gather together for a fantastic evening of cooking and eating with other locals. Eating With Locals pays homage to the days of bringing people back together for dinner prepared by other foodies and home chefs The end results are new friends, a fully belly and a lively spirit. Here is how it this event will work.
1) The ingredients necessary to prepare a dish
2) Wine or other festive libation
3) Your personality, well because we all want to know how awesome you are.
We will provide:
1) Space to prepare your meal (though not large but we will make it work)
2) Stove and a grill(s) to cook on
3) Other kitchen tools that will help you with your food preparation (note: feel free to bring in other items that may help you prepare your dish)
1) We will all share each others meals and beverages
2) We will all share in the cleanup
Meet, Eat, Share and Drink in this fun social dining experience
Secret Location: Stamford, CT
Will be sent via email to all attendees
www.Twitter.com/locallyeating 0.00 Eating With Locals in Stamford, CT 0.00