1. This is not his first plane, not even close. Trump owns a corporate jet, two helicopters, and once even had his own airline called Trump Shuttles. Before his current 757, he had a 727 which seemed to not be doing the trick for him. In 2011, he sold his 727 and upgraded to the 757. The plane previously belonged to Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen.
2. This plane is big - YUGE even. Before Trump altered the interior, this plane could seat 228 passengers. Now, 43 people can fly with the utmost luxury and style.
3. There is 24k gold at almost every turn. The seatbelts, the light fixtures, the knobs on the cabinets, even the bathroom sink.
4. If you want to see this plane, you may have to go to one of his rallies to catch a glimpse. Trump had made the request to not let the public track his plane. It has been taken off of real-time, online tracking. Security seems to be the most obvious reason.
5. Trump is very proud of this last fact: This plane was made in the United States by Boeing, which is the world’s largest aerospace company. It’s good to buy domestically.