NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Subject to the additional restrictions below, The “CMG/Arrow Scrap Metal $10K Number Match Prize Vault” Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to: (i) legal residents of Nassau and Suffolk County, NY; (ii) who have a valid New York State driver’s license or New York State-issued ID; and (iii) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees CMG NY/Texas Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group Long Island (“Sponsor”), CMG Media Corporation, Arrow Metal and E-Waste Recycling, Adventureland, Odds On Promotions (“Administrator”), and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. Persons belonging to or affiliated with a professional acting, theater, or film-making organization, such as SAG or AFTRA, are not allowed to compete in the Sweepstakes or participate in any entry. Professional actors and filmmakers, whether full-time or part-time, are allowed to compete so long as they do not belong to any professional organizations connected with the entertainment industry that would cause Sponsor to pay the entrant or any other person a fee or any other benefit for taking part in any Sweepstakes event.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Limit: Only one (1) prize winner may be selected from the same household every thirty (30) days in connection with any Sweepstakes sponsored or administered by any of the CMG Long Island radio stations: WBLI and WBAB (each, a “Station”). If you or a member of your household has won a prize from any Station within the last thirty (30) days, you will be ineligible to receive a prize in this Sweepstakes.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will be held at Adventureland in Farmingdale, NY every Saturday (weather pending) starting at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 18, 2022 and ending the earliest of: (i) September 3, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. ET; (ii) a winning attempt to open the prize vault; or (iii) upon completion of 5,000 eligible attempts to open the prize vault (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. ***If event is rained out the Contest will not be held at a later date.
5. How to Enter: Visit the WBAB/WBLI table at Adventureland in Farmingdale, NY during the Sweepstakes Period.
Locate Sponsor’s table and sign up to participate in the Contest. Once registered, enter a six-digit number (the “Code”) for a chance to open the prize vault and win $10,000. To enter without purchasing a ticket for admission to Adventureland, notify Adventureland staff that you wish to enter the Contest only. Sponsor will escort you to Sponsor table to enter Contest.
The following provisions apply to all Contest entries:
Touching the “Place Finger To Start” button and entering a Code will constitute a play. In order to qualify as a potential winner of the $10,000, an eligible contestant must enter into the prize vault a preselected winning number IN EXACT SEQUENCE. The preselected winning numbers contained within the sealed security envelope and memory logs of the Prize Vault software are the sole determiners of whether or not a contestant is an insured prize winner. Neither the visual/graphic display, audio output, nor the prize receipt (if applicable) will be considered in determining an insured grand prize winner.
Limit: Participants may enter one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays will void that entrant’s plays and that entrant may be disqualified.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE NUMBER MATCH PRIZE VAULT SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
7. Number Match Prize Vault Winner Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: All selected potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and all winnings are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Number Match Prize Vault Game and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Number Match Prize Vault. Each time the Number Match Prize Vault is played, touching the “Place Finger To Start” button and entering the Code will constitute a play. In order to qualify for the $10,000, an eligible contestant must enter into the prize vault a preselected winning number IN EXACT SEQUENCE. The preselected winning numbers contained within the sealed security envelope and memory logs of the Prize Vault software are the sole determiners of whether or not a contestant is an insured prize winner. Neither the visual/graphic display, audio output, nor the prize receipt (if applicable) will be considered in determining an insured grand prize winner.
The potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (when applicable) within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, that prize will not be awarded. Grand Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8–10 weeks after the conclusion of the Grand Prize Verification Process.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize: 1,000,000:1.
9. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: $10,000 in the form of a check made out to the winner. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $10,000.
Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Limit: One (1) Grand Prize Number Match Prize Vault Prize per person.
10. Publicity: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT SPONSOR, CMG MEDIA CORPORATION, ARROW METAL AND E-WASTE RECYCLING, ADVENTURELAND ‚ODDS ON PROMOTIONS (“ADMINISTRATOR”), AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PUBLISH YOUR ENTRY ON THE WEBSITES AND TO BROADCAST, PUBLISH, OR OTHERWISE USE YOUR ENTRY AND/OR YOUR NAME, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, AND LIKENESS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR FOR ANY COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSE WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU. BY ENTERING, YOU GRANT THE RELEASED PARTIES AN EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREE AND IRREVOCABLE LICENSE AND RIGHT (BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION) TO TELECAST, BROADCAST, COPY, EDIT, ADAPT, MODIFY, REPRODUCE, PUBLISH, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, DISTRIBUTE, USE, OR OTHERWISE PUBLICLY DISPLAY ANY OR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER OR MEDIUM THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY, FOR COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, AND TO LICENSE OTHERS TO DO SO, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor and/or Administrator reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s or Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Number Match Prize Vault is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Release: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
13. Limitations of Liability: By PARTICIPATING IN the SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITE AND THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor AND ADMINISTRATOR make no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor AND ADMINISTRATOR hereby DISCLAIM all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize based upon which entries received the highest scores according to the judging criteria.
14. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State District Court in Washoe County, Nevada; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
16. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than September 12, 2022. For the Winner List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: $10k Numbers Match Prize Vault Contest List Request to 555 Sunrise Highway, West Babylon, NY 11704.
17. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
18. Sponsor: CMG NY/TX Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group Long Island, 555 Sunrise Hwy., West Babylon, NY 11704.
19. Administrator: Odds On Promotions, 6195 Ridgeview Ct., Suite D, Reno, NV 89519.
©2022 Cox Media Group