Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
BLI’ S SHOE-PER BOWL PARTY GIVEAWAY
Yeah we know there’s a big football game that happens every year and you’re probably going to a party. But right before that big game BLI is going to take a “Time Out” to give the ladies a real party!
106.1 BLI is hooking up the ladies of Long Island with an exclusive, invitation-only Shoe-per Bowl Party! Enjoy complimentary food and every 10 minutes you’ll have the chance to win a $100 gift card for a new pair of shoes! Plus, everyone will be assigned a team for the night to play games to win prizes and there’s a DJ and entertainment for the half-time show from LARGER THAN LIFE – THE ULTIMATE BOYBAND TRIBUTE and SUGAR & SPICE GIRL BAND!
Presented by Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery January 30th 2019 at Stereo Garden in Patchogue. And the only way in to the party is to win from BLI!
Listen to BLI weekdays to win passes for you and a friend to join us for all the fun at BLI’S Shoe-per Bowl Party.
All winners and guests must be 21 or older to attend and it’s a cash bar.
Remember listen to BLI weekdays to win your way in or sign up on WBLI.com for a 2nd chance drawing to win passes. Remember entry on-line does not guarantee admission. All entries will go into random drawing to win passes to the party.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the BLI Shoe-per Bowl Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open to residents of Nassau and Suffolk County New York who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate families of Cox Media Group Long Island WBLI (the “Sponsor”), and our parent company, Cox Enterprises, as well as Stereo Garden of Patchogue, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. Any employees from other radio stations shall be ineligible to participate in this contest.
3. How To Enter. Contest will begin at around 7:00 a.m. (E.T.) on December 26th, 2018 and end at 8:00 p.m. (E.T.) on January 29th, 2019 weekdays only (the “Contest Period”). WBLI will be the official timekeeper for the Contest. BLI may do a special weekend giveaway which will be announced on-air.
In order to get into the event and qualify for the Shoe-per Bowl giveaway every 10 minutes on-site, listeners must tune in to 106.1 BLI and listen for their cue to be the correct caller at (631) 955-9254.
To enter, listen to Sponsor’s radio broadcast (the “Show”) at various times between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period. Every day during the Sweepstakes Period at these set times, Sponsor will announce for people to be caller 20 to win. When you hear the announcement, call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line at (631) 955-9254 to try to be the 20th caller. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the 20th person to call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line, as solely determined by Sponsor, will become a Finalist.
To qualify as a Finalist, (a) you must be listening to the Show at the time the announcement is broadcast; (b) you must be declared by Sponsor to be the 20th person to call Sponsor’s Contest Line at (631) 955-9254; and (c) you must comply with all other terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Telephone calls will be taken by Contest operators in the order they are received, and the operators will count the number of calls received after each on-air Contest announcement to determine the 20th caller. The determinations of Sponsor and Contest operators will be final and binding in all respects.
Enter as often as you like, provided that automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However, Sponsor cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering this Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Official Rules. In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to the Contest Line or for a participant’s failure to reach the Contest Line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during a call-in period of the Contest prior to accepting the1st caller, or a change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air a call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replay the affected call-in opportunity and the number of Finalists opportunities awarded in this Contest will be reduced accordingly. If a 20th caller is ineligible, or fails to comply with any term of condition of these Official Rules, that caller will be disqualified and no Finalist will be selected during that call-in period.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
4. Winner Selection and Odds. For the on-air contest a minimum of one-hundred thirty (130) Winners will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of becoming a Winner depend on the number of eligible participants who call to participate during a particular call-in period and the order in which calls are received.
5. Prize Description.
One-hundred thirty (130) Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, a minimum of One-hundred (100) winners will receive 4 passes to attend BLI’S
SHOE-PER BOWL PARTY at Stereo Garden, 9 Railroad Avenue in Patchogue on Wednesday, January 30th, 2019. (ARV: $0.)
Prizes will be fulfilled approximately immediately after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the BLI SHOE-PER BOWL PARTY at Stereo Garden on January 30th, 2019 (“Event”), or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future event. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Event tickets may govern if the Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per household. You or someone in your household may only win a contest on WBLI once every 30 days. If you have won more than one contest in 30 days will be ineligible to win the most recent contest you’ve won and will have the prize revoked. You also, may only win a contest one time if the contest runs beyond 30 days.
You also have a 2nd chance to win these passes by filling out an entry blank in its entirety at http://wbli.com/contests/shoeperbowl18.html for a second chance random drawing to get in to the event and qualify for the on-site contest.
Maximum one (1) entry per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Period.
If you’ve entered to win on-line a minimum of 50 winners will be chosen from all on-line entries to win passes to the party and qualify for the on-site contest. Potential winners from on-line entry will be notified no later than 1/28/19.
Entry on-line does not guarantee that you have won entry to the party. Anyone who enters on-line will go into a random drawing for a chance to come to the party and qualify for the on-site gift card giveaway.
On-air contestants who are the correct callers at set contest times and on-line contestants who were chosen at random will win passes for them and three guests to join us at BLI’s Shoe-per Bowl Party at Stereo Garden, 9 Railroad Avenue in Patchogue. Not every on-line entry will be a winner.
5. Winners/guests will join us on Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 at Stereo Garden in Patchogue from 6:30p-9:30p.
6. All winners and guests MUST be 21 years of age or older to attend.
7. Each of the winners that show up to the party that night will have their name entered into a random drawing that we will do every 10 minutes that night to win a $100 gift card for shoes.
8. Only the winner of the passes will be eligible for these drawings every 10 minutes, not their guests.
9. Winner MUST be present at the party to be eligible for the every 10 minute drawings. If winner’s name is called AFTER THREE TIMES and they are not present another name will be called until we have a winner present.
10. Method of random drawing and all related procedures to be determined by station management.
11. Odds of winning based on number of qualified entries received.
12. A qualified entry is defined as someone who is the correct caller at designated contest call times and has given all the necessary information required. A qualified on-line entry is defined as one that is legible and completely filled out with name, address, phone number and date of birth and one that has been chosen at random to win passes to the event.
13. Not all on-line entries will be winners.
14. The determinations to whether an entry complies with the rules of any contest is in the sole and absolute discretion of the radio station, and their decision shall be final and non-appealable.
15. To enter contests for the evening of the event, winners and guests will be asked to fill out separate entry forms/play games on-site.
16. All entries as a condition of entry agree to indemnify WBLI, Cox Radio, their employees, affiliates, Stereo Garden and agents from any and all claims costs of expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs of defense) arising out of or in connection with any portion of the prizes being offered. The winner must accept the prizes “as is” and without recourse to any party listed here.
17. Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or substitute prizes. No transfer or substitution of prizes will be permitted.
18. Only one entry per person will be allowed.
19. All decisions of the WBLI judges are final.
20. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners of prizes valued at over $600 will be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
21. Employees and immediate families of WBLI Inc., and our parent company, Cox Enterprises, as well as Stereo Garden, other sponsors and any employees from other radio stations shall be ineligible to participate in this contest.
22. By participating in BLI’s Shoe-per Bowl contest, winners and contestants grant permission to WBLI to use their name, photograph, voice and or likeness for advertising and/or publicity purposes without additional consideration.
23. WBLI reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time. WBLI also reserves the right to change the aforementioned contest dates or cancel the contest without notice.
24. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value.
25. WBLI, its representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award and or use of the prize.
26. Additional rules may be added for specific contests at the discretion of the station.
27. Failure to observe any of the above rules absolves WBLI of any and all liability and no prize awards will be considered for reimbursement.
28. A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
29. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Contest judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by “a virus, non-authorized human intervention,” tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor
30. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
31. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., STEREO GARDEN AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE CONTEST, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE.
32. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE CONTEST; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTESTOR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
33. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Contest. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
34. The decision of the WBLI management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decision of the judges and the official rules.
35. If a winner is found in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
36. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
37. Sponsor. The BLI Shoe-per Bowl Giveaway is sponsored by Cox Media Group Long Island WBLI. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after February 1st, 2019) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.wbli.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), BLI Shoe-per Bowl Giveaway, 555 Sunrise Highway West Babylon, NY 11704.
38. WBLI, its representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award and or use of the prize.
39. Additional rules may be added for specific contests at the discretion of the station.
40. Failure to observe any of the above rules absolves WBLI of any and all liability and no prize awards will be considered for reimbursement.
You may be offline. Please check your connection and try again using the Retry button.