As time progresses, we get smarter when it comes to New Year Resolutions. It’s always the same thing, where you give up after Valentine’s Day because the goal you set for yourself is too big! That’s why many this year are resorting to micro-resolutions. They are smaller and more attainable ways to still accomplish your big goal. Say you want a healthier and more active lifestyle. Here are some easy micro-resolutions to start you off, that happens to be the most 10 common:
1. Eat less takeout or fast food.
2. Maintain my weight.
3. Eat more nutritious food for lunch.
4. Drink more water.
5. Take vitamins.
6. Get outside more.
7. Meditate for a few minutes every day.
8. Prep some meals in advance.
9. Swap healthier ingredients into foods.
10. Walk or bike places instead of driving.