Random Facts: 40% Of A Cow Is Used To Make What?

Did you know that about 60% of a cow is used for food? Yeah, the other 40% is used to make things like antifreeze, insulin, blood thinners, toothpaste, lipstick, jet fuel, and more! Grossed out? Sorry!!

Syke’s Random Facts is live weekdays at 9:40AM!

Missed today’s episode? Listen to it here!

mobile apps

Everything you love about wbli.com and more! Tap on any of the buttons below to download our app.

amazon alexa

Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!