Be a part of something very special as 106.1 BLI and the John Theissen Children’s Foundation join together to brighten the holiday season for sick and underprivileged Long Island Children.
Please drop off new, unwrapped toys by Sunday, December 22nd at any of the following locations:
- John Theissen Children’s Foundation Wish Room – 1881 Wantagh Ave, Wantagh
- BLI Studios - 555 Sunrise Highway, West Babylon
- Island Empanada - 314 Commack Road, Commack
- Island Empanada - 1912 B Deer Park Road, Deer Park
- Island Empanada - 646 North Wellwood Ave, Lindenhurst
- Island Empanada - 2040 Route 112, Medford
- Island Empanada - 2142 Merrick Ave, Merrick
- Island Empanada - 1551 Montauk Highway, Oakdale
- Island Empanada - 601 Portion Road, Ronkonkoma
- Island Empanada - 999-6 Montauk Highway, Shirley
- Island Empanada - 29 Rocky Point Road, Yaphank
- Friendly’s - 945 Merrick Road, Baldwin
- Friendly’s - 2151 Jericho Tpke, Commack
- Friendly’s - 220 Route 112, Coram
- Friendly’s - 50 Montauk Hwy, East Islip
- Friendly’s - 1826 Hempstead Tpke, East Meadow
- Friendly’s - 553 Hawkins Ave, Lake Ronkonkoma
- Friendly’s - 4812 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa Park
- Friendly’s - 700-80 Route 101, Medford
- Friendly’s - 275 Route 25A, Miller Place
- Friendly’s - 949 Old Country Road, Riverhead
- Friendly’s - 210 Montauk Hwy, Sayville
- Friendly’s - 940 Montauk Hwy, Shirley
- Friendly’s - 220 Mount Pleasant Rd, Smithtown
- Friendly’s - 201 Hallock Road, Stony Brook
- The Tap Room of Bay Shore - 44 East Main St, Bay Shore
- The Argyle Theater - 34 W Main St, Babylon
- Cheap Sam’s Plant Bargains - 148 Morris Ave, Holtsville
100% of the toys and funds collected stay right here on Long Island and are distributed to over 225 hospitals, agencies, and child-care facilities before Christmas.
The John Theissen Children’s Foundation can’t do it without YOU!
For monetary donations, make checks payable to:
- John Theissen Children’s Foundation, 1881 Wantagh Ave, Wantagh, NY 11793
Or you can Venmo a donation to @jtcfoundation
*All donations are tax-deductible*
Start Your Own Toy Drive
If you’d like to help by collecting toys at your store or office, simply download the 106.1 BLI Toy Drive sign here and then let us know you’re helping out by emailing us. You can also download JTCF Toy Drive Flyer here.
If you collect more toys than you can handle, email 106.1 BLI and we’ll let John Theissen and his team know you need them to pick them up!
Have questions or know a Long Island family in need? Call JTCF at 516-679-TOYS or visit www.jtcf.org.
Wanna party for a great cause? Get tickets now for the JTCF Holiday Gala, December 2nd at Mulcahy’s in Wantagh.
©2021 Cox Media Group