Due to Covid-19 and the lack of blood drives, there is an urgent need for blood donations!
Join BLI and the New York Blood Center for an urgent summer blood drive, ending August 16th!
Make your appointment today to participate in this lifesaving event at nybc.org/donate.
To remain in compliance with the federal guidelines for social distancing, appointments are preferred. Walk-ins welcome if drive capacity permits.
- Must wear a mask for face covering
- Will have their temperature taken
- Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered from COVID-19
- May NOT donate if they have had a positive diagnostic test or experience symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- May NOT donate if they are currently on self-quarantine restrictions
Please be aware that they DO NOT test for COVID-19. You should contact your health care provider if you want to be tested.