The Syke Morning Show with Ally Ali is looking for another Long Islander to be the next morning show star!
Do you love social media and find yourself posting content daily? Do you have outstanding video editing skills? Are you a natural-born entertainer? Do people tell you you’re funny and that you tell the best stories? Do you have strong opinions and can back them up in a debate? Have you ever dreamed of being on a top-rated Long Island radio morning show?!
The Syke Morning Show with Ally Ali is looking for a local Long Islander to join them on the air on weekday mornings as a part-time Morning Show Producer/On-Air Host. You’ll not only be on-air but be involved in daily show planning, an integral part of the show’s social media presence, filming and editing video for the show, and join the team at selected station and community events.
Individuals applying for this position must possess a strong work ethic, be a team player, and be able to relate to the lifestyle that is Long Island.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
You need to do the business part…resume, cover letter etc. Then send us a 60-second video telling us why YOU would be a great addition to the show. Instructions on where to send that stuff are below.
How to apply: (sorry there are a few hoops here but we promise we’re worth it!)
- Create a video and “sell yourself in 60 seconds” by telling us why you would be a great addition to the Syke Morning Show with Ally Ali. Be fun! Be creative!
- CLICK HERE to go to the official Job Posting at CMG with all the job details and send us your resume and cover letter along with a link to your video intro download.
We want to see your social media skills!
- Post your 60-second intro video on your Instagram account with #BLIHIREME (NOTE: Your Instagram Account must be public so we can see your video)
- Fill out the info below including giving us a link to your Instagram Post
- Note by sending us your 60-second intro video may be posted on BLI Social media and/or WBLI.com and by sending it to us you are granting us permission to post on our digital platforms.
©2022 Cox Media Group